My pet was a dog. My dog's name is Lucky. He was very sick when the first time I got him.Then I brought Lucky to the vet.When I brought Lucky to the vet he was very scared. When he is big he is already more than one year old naughty and make my mom very angry. But be careful because he will jump to you. He always want to play all the time.
is it a beagle?
BalasHapusThis thing is soooooooo cute.
BalasHapusI wish i have a dog.
And the ears are cute
Which Jason is this? by the way,Nice Dog!
BalasHapusWhy was he sick when the first time you got him?
Its soooooooooooooo cute.
commented by danielle
You have a pet.Is so cute. I like your dog. Where do you get it? What is the name?
BalasHapuslucky lea
BalasHapuswow!your dog is so cute. Too bad your dog lucky was sick. I wish I have a dog like that.
BalasHapusyour dog is sooo cute. why is lucky sick? as long his still alive.....
BalasHapus